Minimally Invasive Dentistry, a philosophy that permeates all levels of our practice, follows the credo “less is more” and emphasizes preservation as well as prevention. When intervention for treatment becomes necessary, we utilize durable dental materials that keep the need for future treatments at bay. Our state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technology make it possible to offer precise, targeted and PAINLESS solutions with excellent outcomes.
At Dr. Sabadra’s Advanced Dentistry Centre,
- We follow a holistic approach focused on prevention. Our professional in-house dietician offers analysis and nutritional counseling to patients prone to caries (cavities)
- We have a diagnostic Kavo Diagnodent Unit which utilizes laser technology to detect hidden caries (cavities) so tiny that they may not be readily apparent on an X-ray.
- We only utilize digital X-ray radiography units which emit 80% less radiation than their manual counterparts.
- We offer a quantitative and qualitative saliva test (from GC, Japan) that assesses the buffering capacity of saliva.
- We have an Oral CDX brush biopsy test for the early and non-invasive detection of Oral Cancer.
Following conventional wisdom that “prevention is better than cure,”
- We recommend preventative treatments like fluoride applications as well as Pit and Fissure sealants to strengthen enamel and prevent occlusal caries.
- We educate patients as to which products are available through our Oral Hygiene Display and how they may incorporate appropriate ones into their daily routine.
- We send customized, automated reminders to patients for check-ups and clean-ups.
- We recommend regular prophylactic treatments like teeth cleaning and polishing help preserve healthy gums, bones and teeth.
Preserving the teeth is paramount at all times; in the words of Marvin Gaye, “there ain’t nothing like the real thing”.
A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference. – Winnie the Pooh